I love the trivia games, can ya tell?? I can picture it now...... me in the middle with two VERY smart people to my right and left. Just go with me on this OK? I picture it much like a Saturday Night Live skit, after about half the game I pulled apart the display in front of me and BEAT THE SMARTS RIGHT OUT OF THOSE TWO! TO WIN THE GAME or several years in jail!! When I used to watch them before I had kids, I thought that only the super intelligent people went on there. This is, of course, before "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader" and that briefcase game, sorry I can't remember the name of that one! I mean really those kids are pretty damn smart! The adults were OK,too.
Fast forward to me now homeschooling my two boys..... fade to that picturesque scene of a loving mom carrying a well balanced breakfast to her boys (who of course are up at the crack of dawn doing chores and ready to go by 7am!). WAKE UP!! hehe The things that I have come to realize since beginning my homeschooling adventure with my boys. You have to ask for help when you need it! I am always looking for online tutoring programs or the next cool spelling game to help the REMEMBER those spelling words. So will we be on the next trivia based game show?? You never know, but I will let you know so you can watch and cheer us on!
Fast forward to me now homeschooling my two boys..... fade to that picturesque scene of a loving mom carrying a well balanced breakfast to her boys (who of course are up at the crack of dawn doing chores and ready to go by 7am!). WAKE UP!! hehe The things that I have come to realize since beginning my homeschooling adventure with my boys. You have to ask for help when you need it! I am always looking for online tutoring programs or the next cool spelling game to help the REMEMBER those spelling words. So will we be on the next trivia based game show?? You never know, but I will let you know so you can watch and cheer us on!

No comments:
Post a Comment