Now if these guys were around NO ONE would over eat!! Just think of it... Xmas Party and a little too much egg nog with a third helping of cherry cobbler. Driving home and darn if the car doesn't stall, what to do?You don't want to be out "walking" with these guys around!! LOL Just one more reason to hope they never figure out how to make "Jurassic Park" REAL!
I have been exercising and watching what I eat for two years now, at first I really, really hated it and everyone around me. But I also kept it to myself for the most part, hubby knew cuz he was doing it with me and friends knew cuz they would see me. All in all I didn't want to toot my own horn... still don't! I am still working on my not so beautiful belly that my boys help make into a jiggly mess and wanting to get those last 10 pounds off before I turn 40 in 2012! Nope not dreading it... you know life does really get better with age. I have a awesome,supportive, hot hubby! Two boys who are loving and helpful to me (most of the time!) and others (all the time, funny how that works!)
Just sitting around (ya right, if you know me then you know I just can't sit still and vegggggg out!) trying to get together our school schedule, work schedule and trying to run the house without going nuts. If trying to sell the house has taught me anything it is that I really do like the house clutter free and not too many nick-nacks. (as my grandma Simmons used to say) Also realizing just how much STUFF we have and the books, I have told you that I am a curriculum junkie right? ANYTHING that promises to help the boys I try, now going thru and getting them out; deciding if they are keepers or to be sold, donated whatever. Also going thru my bookmarks on the computer, really I really only use one site for spelling and vocabulary games, a couple different online math game sites and really, really wanting to downsize the amount of "things" I have to look at! When I am in this kind of mood the boys and hubby keep me out of their rooms, hide their "junk" I mean collectibles and go into the fetal position until it passes!
So bring in the new year with a refreshed outlook on the upcoming year, and enjoy your family while they are with you. The boys will grow up and someday move out of the house, ((GULP)) not something I am looking forward to at all. Just ask hubby, he is already a little frightened to see what I do when I have more time on my hands!!
Have a restful (if possible) rest of 2011, and start planning now for the BEST year ever for you and your family!
I have been exercising and watching what I eat for two years now, at first I really, really hated it and everyone around me. But I also kept it to myself for the most part, hubby knew cuz he was doing it with me and friends knew cuz they would see me. All in all I didn't want to toot my own horn... still don't! I am still working on my not so beautiful belly that my boys help make into a jiggly mess and wanting to get those last 10 pounds off before I turn 40 in 2012! Nope not dreading it... you know life does really get better with age. I have a awesome,supportive, hot hubby! Two boys who are loving and helpful to me (most of the time!) and others (all the time, funny how that works!)
Just sitting around (ya right, if you know me then you know I just can't sit still and vegggggg out!) trying to get together our school schedule, work schedule and trying to run the house without going nuts. If trying to sell the house has taught me anything it is that I really do like the house clutter free and not too many nick-nacks. (as my grandma Simmons used to say) Also realizing just how much STUFF we have and the books, I have told you that I am a curriculum junkie right? ANYTHING that promises to help the boys I try, now going thru and getting them out; deciding if they are keepers or to be sold, donated whatever. Also going thru my bookmarks on the computer, really I really only use one site for spelling and vocabulary games, a couple different online math game sites and really, really wanting to downsize the amount of "things" I have to look at! When I am in this kind of mood the boys and hubby keep me out of their rooms, hide their "junk" I mean collectibles and go into the fetal position until it passes!
So bring in the new year with a refreshed outlook on the upcoming year, and enjoy your family while they are with you. The boys will grow up and someday move out of the house, ((GULP)) not something I am looking forward to at all. Just ask hubby, he is already a little frightened to see what I do when I have more time on my hands!!
Have a restful (if possible) rest of 2011, and start planning now for the BEST year ever for you and your family!

No comments:
Post a Comment