Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kitchen~ Section 4 COMPLETE

 After 3 long weekends of working on section 4 , they went from looking like this~
To looking like THIS! WOW I know it is hard to see the difference in my pics BUT there is one let me tell you what!

For this section, I had to remove the trim, make a new side panel to cover up the old paper side panel. Sand, stain and seal the doors, added bonus for me DH helped me;)OH the sanding was taking forever so being the nice man he is, he decided to help, tehe.  After all that was done he started disassembling the island trim so you know what is next right? The island and the small desk, wanting to get them done together but after 3 hours of sanding I just got finished with the island! And with that my nice Dewalt sander decided to go into working half the time, poor little yellow guy( thanks to MIL sending that out to hubby several years back for xmas!). So yes I broke down and had to go to Sears again and bought a replacement. Check out what my new sander is.....(the Amazon pic linking isn't showing it so I took a quick pic of it for you to see;) not out of the box yet!)

 

1 comment: