It looks like it gonna rain but that's ok with me!! We are all having a relaxing time reading,playing and enjoying each other on this Lazy Sunday:) Since it is a three day weekend, I am sure all of you are doing the same.
I just wanted to tell all the AWESOME vets out there, THANK YOU for risking or giving your life for my freedom. I found this great site that helps vets who were injured and I wanted to share it Wounded Warrior Project. It asks for monthly donations but you can also give a one time gift as well. There are tons of great people out there with loved ones over seas, (like my sister) who are celebrating Memorial Day without their loved one. So take the time and make sure to tell a soldier or his/her family "thank you" the next time you see them.
I just wanted to tell all the AWESOME vets out there, THANK YOU for risking or giving your life for my freedom. I found this great site that helps vets who were injured and I wanted to share it Wounded Warrior Project. It asks for monthly donations but you can also give a one time gift as well. There are tons of great people out there with loved ones over seas, (like my sister) who are celebrating Memorial Day without their loved one. So take the time and make sure to tell a soldier or his/her family "thank you" the next time you see them.

No comments:
Post a Comment