Love this cartoon and wanted to share it! For all those days when you wonder if your kids really appreciate ALL you do! Because lets face it WITHOUT MOTHERS NONE OF US WOULD BE HERE!
Hoping my boys never have to use this chart..
Otherwise this will be what happens,LOL
I love my life and every Mother's Day that I am able to be here with them is a GREAT DAY! Now off to eat my Mother's Day breakfast of yummy french toast!
But before I go ...
Now let me clarify something..
I was laughing by one of the comments I received from my last post about summer lessons. YES we homeschool year round, this year I am giving the boys a month (yes a whole month off) after we take our state required tests. (which I have yet to schedule, I swear its on the to do list!) I can't believe that it is already the second weekend in May!
That month off from "school" we do camps, trips to the beach and hanging with friends ... (well from most of their lessons~music, sports, unreal engine for Alex are still a go); then we are doing some (hopefully) fun things that we didn't get to during the school year. One is geography, which I am hoping to post about at least once a week, posts will include the geography lists for spelling, books and sites I am using, pics of how we are doing, etc. My plan is to make an unit study for other homeschoolers to use because it is always a help to me to search for an unit study and one be already made up:) Not that I don't add my own touches to it BUT sometimes its hard to know where to start.
Ok enough rambling for one day..
off to play in the dirt!



No comments:
Post a Comment