After our end of the year testing, we are doing something different this summer. For the summer, I am doing what most would consider unschooling and this is a perfect example of the boys doing just that!! We just got back from the Spectrum Fantastic Art Live Show and I can only say that it was a humbling experience to see all the artists' work. We even saw Phil Hale a personal favorite since Shane and I began dating! The boys really enjoyed seeing the artist of their fav card game "Magic" up there getting a few incredible artists signature on their playing cards, including Brom:) While we were there they also got to see the Bat Mobile from the movie!! Check out the picture below for the car at the show!! It was so much fun and hard work but totally worth it. Hubby did an awesome job and I am SO proud of him for putting himself and his artwork out there!! Who says that school can't be fun!!! NOT ME!

No comments:
Post a Comment