I can't believe that a whole week has went by since my last post! In my defense I have been really busy, well I have! Since last Thursday, I have been working on the next section of cabinets for the kitchen, running the boys all over the place, trying to find out how to move a nest of bunnies without them dying, working out at 5:30-6am Mon-Fri, making food for my crazy bunch of boys, and oh yea homeschooling! Not that much huh? I am sure that I missed something but it must have gotten done or it would still be on the list of things to do, right?
For anyone who is interested the cabinets are coming along, just taking forever to finish this last section. Partly because I got impatient and did a bigger section. Secondly there was a lot of build up on them that caused me to go thru a package of sanding discs! But at least I am done with the frames inside the house and cleaned up the mess that sanding inside always creates.
Yes you heard me right a nest of bunnies decided to take up a house in my container. I was cleaning out the containers this past week, trying to see what made it and what didn't. Then I come across the ones with my Black Eyed Susans and Hollyhocks in them and there is all this what I thought was dog hair in them. I was like why did the boys think it was ok to put dog hair in my container? (of course it was them who else would it be, LOL) When I went to remove it (with my gardening gloves on) I saw that something was in there. JUMPING BACK for a second before I realized it was bunnies and not mice/rats or possums (YUCK). AWE was my next thought then it went to OH SHIT! THEY ARE IN MY FLOWER CONTAINER! Now we all know that they are cute as a button when they are small but what are the three things that bunnies do?? GET BIG, EAT,AND MAKE MORE BUNNIES! Do you know that there are places that come and rescue bunnies? I sure didn't! Of course, I haven't contacted them yet, can't decide what to do with the bunnies;)
Well that is most of what I have been up to, what about you?
For anyone who is interested the cabinets are coming along, just taking forever to finish this last section. Partly because I got impatient and did a bigger section. Secondly there was a lot of build up on them that caused me to go thru a package of sanding discs! But at least I am done with the frames inside the house and cleaned up the mess that sanding inside always creates.
Yes you heard me right a nest of bunnies decided to take up a house in my container. I was cleaning out the containers this past week, trying to see what made it and what didn't. Then I come across the ones with my Black Eyed Susans and Hollyhocks in them and there is all this what I thought was dog hair in them. I was like why did the boys think it was ok to put dog hair in my container? (of course it was them who else would it be, LOL) When I went to remove it (with my gardening gloves on) I saw that something was in there. JUMPING BACK for a second before I realized it was bunnies and not mice/rats or possums (YUCK). AWE was my next thought then it went to OH SHIT! THEY ARE IN MY FLOWER CONTAINER! Now we all know that they are cute as a button when they are small but what are the three things that bunnies do?? GET BIG, EAT,AND MAKE MORE BUNNIES! Do you know that there are places that come and rescue bunnies? I sure didn't! Of course, I haven't contacted them yet, can't decide what to do with the bunnies;)
| What I thought was dog hair. |
| nope see Bugs in there with about 6 or 7 of his brothers and sisters? |
No comments:
Post a Comment