Well if you know me at all then you know that I LOVE DIY projects! We have been on a break from school for over a month now, much longer than we have ever done before. But I felt like we all needed it this year going into for 4th year of homeschooling and with Alex going to be in 9th grade. I just think that we all needed some extra time to prepare, relax and recharge for the next year, which is looking to be a fun year.So since I have some extra time to relax, I started checking out some of my favorite secular homeschooling blogs to see what my fellow homeschoolers were up to;) Most of them are working hard on school, or taking some fun learning vacations and field trips. I on the other hand, am staying home to get things in order and try to recharge for the next year. One way that I do that is with some organizing projects like the one below! I bought one of these great shelves about a year ago at an used store (can't remember which one) and have loved using it for to organize my books on my desk. I decided to make one for each of the boys out of some scrap plywood and 1 by 4s we had left over from other projects. So check out the finished projects and they are not perfect but they work GREAT!
No comments:
Post a Comment