![]() | ||||||
| Getty Images http://blog.moviefone.com/2011/03/18/star-wars-school/ |
OK so if you know me at all by now you know that I am a geek/nerd/dork of almost all things sci-fi,superheros,etc. I came across this article when I was looking around to see what was out there for educational unit studies off the Star Wars movies, books, cartoon series. Yes, I do that occasionally for the boys, thought that this one would be fun to do if there was something out there. Ya know, something fun and painless for some summer learning! (I also know that my grammar skills are TERRIBLE but my good friend K is always helping me out with that!) You would be surprised how many times you can slide in some math vocabulary or spelling games into a book that my boys think are fun to read over and over again! LOL, It is always funny when they catch me sneaking something educational into something they thought was going to be pure fun!
I loved the way that this school is doing the same things that I try to accomplish everyday with my boys! They are taking something that is fun and making the kids better people in the long run! If the kiddos are lucky they receive a light saber, how cool is that? A new twist to yoga and Tae-Kwon-Do, me likey A LOT!

Lovely one. My old days memories are refreshed with this wonderful blog. I used to have a lot of fun during my times.
ReplyDelete