Well summer is almost over and I seem to always be adding something to the list of things that I want to cover with the boys! My newest research project is mostly for Alex and wondering how to start giving him some practice for the SAT tests that he will take in a couple of years.Yes, we are starting to add some of that into the schedule for a couple of reasons.1) for him it takes longer for things to sink in and 2) it doesn't hurt to learn some of things now versus cramming at the last minute!!
I have already found some SAT games online and even some analogies games! I really like the analogies games because the one I found so far has them for every level! Which means that I can give some to Anthony to start with as well! I am wondering if there is enough time in the day to add all the things that I want the boys to learn?? Probably not, but we will get done with what we can!!
I have already found some SAT games online and even some analogies games! I really like the analogies games because the one I found so far has them for every level! Which means that I can give some to Anthony to start with as well! I am wondering if there is enough time in the day to add all the things that I want the boys to learn?? Probably not, but we will get done with what we can!!

You can also sign up for "SAT Question of the Day" at the College Board website... they will email you a question each day.. you select the answer and then it gives a complete explanation of the answer.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa for the great tip! I am off to sign up for that now!
ReplyDeleteHey...how did you get the cool new font on your blog comments and such??? Me likey!!
ReplyDeleteI found them in the template!! I couldn't get the blog post to do the same font. But I am working on figuring it out in the CSS sheet;) Thanks girlie!
ReplyDelete