Oh boy, just when I thought that we were all better! My youngest is sick again or probably just not over it yet. I just hate-hate-hate when my guys are sick. He was up this morning and wondering where I had went to at 6ish. ( I was at the gym I thought before anyone would miss me!) Sore throat and both ears are hurting so to the doctor's we go!! Just hoping that it isn't contagious cuz we went bowling with friends yesterday and I really don't like sharing the germs ya know!
I am just hanging getting organized for next year, making copies and bookmarking sites while I am on nurse patrol. I am thinking that I might have over done the crafts and activities for the youngest as I am still gathering things together for projects. Because of our end of the year testing a month ago there is a lot more writing, spelling, vocabulary and grammar in the day( who knows if we will get to it all or not!!) Oldest has been helping with the animals and cleaning since we are off until the 11th of July, so at least we are living in a big giant mess at the moment! Anyways just wanted to say HIYA and hoping that your summer is illness free!!
UPDATE~ it is strep throat! Damn it I hate it when they get that! My poor boy is back and filled with the yummy pick medicine he calls it and oh yea ice cream!
I hope he is feeling much better very quickly! At least with strep, after a few doses of the pink stuff, they are usually up and about a bit. Tell him we are thinking of him and wishing him a speedy recovery! :)
ReplyDelete